Saturday, October 16, 2010

Pumpkin Patch





We are enjoy every minute of fall. The crisp cool air in the morning with warm sunny afternoons. I love it. We took the kids to a pumpkin patch very late in the day. Nathan and I had spent the whole day cleaning and clearing out the garage. He was determined to get it done before we went anywhere. I was annoyed. My priority was going to the pumpkin patch early for better pictures . Finally after a long days hard work we made a dent in the garage. I was reminded just how wonderful he is. His priority was clearing the garage out so that I can park my car in it this winter.

1 comment:

  1. I love the pumpkin patch. After seeing today's post about the October snow, I too am glad that your car can now fit in the garage.

    We're sad we won't be with you this year for Halloween. That was fun last year!

    ReplyDelete