Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving Weekend Part I

Thanksgiving at the Nottages

This year for Thanksgiving we spent it in Las Vegas and Grandma Nottage made a most delicious feast. We all stuffed our faces in the best company. Later we headed to the Whipple's for some dessert. The whole Whipple clan was there even their newest addition that was only days old. Thanks guys for having us over!!!
Everyday I am grateful for so many blessings. I am constantly grateful for a loving husband who keeps me sane with his humor and always works so hard to provide. I am grateful that we have been blessed with four wonderful children in our lives. Each one teaches me so much. I love being a mom. I'm not a perfect mom but I love how motherhood makes me want to be better and better. I am grateful for my calling as a primary teacher. I love that I need to study the scriptures in order to teach from them. My brain seems to absorb more this way. I am grateful for FB..Yes I know shocker. I love seeing what family is up to. It makes me feel like I am not so far away. I am grateful for extended family. I feel like I can go on and on and so I will narrow my gratitude to Thanking Heavenly Father for all the tender mercies and blessings he has imparted. I feel very humbled and blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment