Monday, July 4, 2011

Neibaur Family Reunion




For the Forth of July we spent it at the Neibaur Family Reunion. We had a wondeful time. I was so excited to see family, I could hardly wait. The trip was a bit tricky because we had just moved into our new house. I had spent most of the time packing, moving and unpacking. In addition it was the kids last week of school. I think I must be a little crazy because I also planned a "party" night for Brady and his buds. Even with all the chaos it was perfect timing because it gave us the opportunity to see some dear family. Abby and Travis came to the west coast from New York. We got to see Janette and Doug before their HUGE move to Grand Rapids. Thanks again aunt Julie for organizing a splendid event.
The fireworks show at Brian Head are AMAZING. Tyson of course didn't appreciate the loud and long show. By the second boom he raced inside Russell and Julie's condo and begged for me to have them stop. We ended up hanging out indoors with Natalie until it was all done.

No comments:

Post a Comment