Sunday, July 31, 2011

Pioneer Day Bicycle Parade

Our ward had a Bicycle Parade for an activity. Brady, Ben and Eden unfortunately thought it was a race and rode their bikes as fast as they could and the paraded ended too early for their liking. Ben's bike won for best decorated and Tyson was voted most Patriotic (although he almost wasn't). The kids decorated their bikes the night before and I must admit it was the best bike decorating the Carlson's have done to date. The next day I noticed we had forgot to decorate Tyson's bike so I quickly got to it. When Tyson notice he pitched a fit. He started crying for me to take the streamers and paper off. After noticing that the boys bikes were also decked out he spotted protesting. REWARD/PRIZE? A toy gun. It was all worth it. You might be asking where is Eden? OFF playing with her new buds. No surprise there. Next time I will try and take pictures at the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment