Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween and Happy Birthday Nathan


Eden and I relaxing at Gardner Village. Yes I got a nose job and a boob job. Thanks for noticing. Really? Gardner Village has a witch display they do and it is bigger than I ever expected. They have witches all around and some are mechanical. A must see.


Tyson with his mask on. It only lasted minutes..

OK so I'm a bad mom. I never got the before "Trick or Treat Picture" It wasn't until just now that I noticed I didn't get one picture with all my kids in it. Brady was Dead Biker and Ben a Zombie (this is with make up off). This year I was the room mom over Ben's class. Will you believe I did not take one picture. NOT ONE of the party. Just for memory's sake. We made Ghosts out of cheese cloths and glue, played games, had Halloween doughnuts, and Tyson was the most popular boy in class that day. Shh don't tell anyone but he had had a fever that morning and was cranky. I couldn't not do the party so I took him with me and sat him in the corner. Bless his heart he tried his hardest to just sit there.


This is Eden's "rock star" costume minus a guitar and microphone which we forgot at home. (side note...I was a tad overwhelmed that morning).
Now I don't have a picture yet but Ben had his first little concert today. He played the tune to "Ghost Busters" on the cello with the Strings orchastra. He loved it. I was able to video it for another mom. I happened to be there to pick up the instrument from Ben... I'll post a picture when I get one.

No comments:

Post a Comment