Sunday, October 16, 2011

Primary Program

One of my favorite Sundays is the Primary Program. The children sing and speak parts. Some get nervous and need a little help. I am always touched by the power of music and the power of words in music. I believe that is how I first gained a testimony. Having been a convert, I didn't know all the gospel answers but what I did know was how I felt when the Holy Ghost was there. The sweet words have lingered in my heart and thoughts helping me feel the spirit as I grew up. I am so grateful for the Primary Leaders and the Primary Music Leader. She works so well at teaching the children such precious truths as she teaches them to sing. Thank you Primary Music Leaders for planting the seeds of testimony. The words they have learned will linger in their minds and thoughts for always.

No comments:

Post a Comment