Monday, December 20, 2010

Merry Christmas


Merry Christmas Family and Friends,


We hope you are all enjoying the holidays. You may be surprised at my saying this, but we are sure looking forward to a White Christmas. Brady, Ben, Eden and Tyson love playing in the snow and I love it when they go out in play. This Christmas Season crept up on us.
As I reflect upon the year, I am constantly humbled by the Saviors Love and constant blessings.
This year marks Nathan and I's 13th wedding anniversary. I am even more in love with him than ever.

The kids have been on track break all of December. I am undecided about having them home all December. I am finding I don't get much done. I suppose the giggling and laughing make up for it.

We just wanted to wish everyone a very Magical Wonderful Christmas and a blessed New Year.

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas to YOU! The pictures are so cute and I'm happy that you're enjoying the snow. We've had rain for several days now and we're ready for a little sunshine!

    Miss you...

    ReplyDelete