Monday, December 6, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010













We are so grateful that the Whipples, the Hahns, and Grandma Janet made the trek to visit and spend Thanksgiving with us. Their visit has launched the holiday season on the best note. Kaid and Leah fried our turkey's Yum Yum. We ate and ate. On Friday we headed down to Temple Square. We watched the lighting ceremony and then headed for home.
I am grateful for many things, too many to list. Today's top ten are....
10. Work
9. Visits from Family and Friends
8. Friends old and New
7. A running car
6. The opportunity to see Abby and Travis be married for Time and All Eternity. Thank you Harry and Janet and my mom for taking a week off work to take care of my kids.
5. Laughing with my kids
4. My warm hubby to whom I can cuddle with in this snowy weather
3. Being able to attend Sacrament meeting awake with out bobbing my head.
2. Learning that no matter how far I feel from family and friends that I can keep in touch through FB, Blogger, and emails. Even though I am not the biggest FB Fan.
1. Love (From my Heavenly Father, Jesus Christ, my kids, Nathan and family)



No comments:

Post a Comment