Friday, April 29, 2011

Baseball Season has started...Or has it?




Snowing
















Brady and Ben started baseball this April. They have loved being outside and playing ball again. The Salt Lake Spring weather has snowed out some of our games and last week they played in the snow. I couldn't believe it. It has been COLD out there. We bundle up and prepare to freeze.



Tyson has loved being outside. He keeps asking when is he going to go to Baseball practice. He sure knows how to play the part. It is pretty cute to watch him play, run bases, pretend to pitch and catch. He is at an adorable age. I love two year olds. Two weeks ago I was doing laundry and I found rocks in his pant pockets. I don't know why I was checking his pant pockets but good thing I did.



I love my kids and am so grateful for them. I love being a mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment