Thursday, April 21, 2011

Family Visits for 3 BYU Graduations

My Uncle and aunt Benita and Gabriel came up for the graduation of Israel, Pable, and Maribel. It was nice to have them stop by and spend Thursday afternoon with us. My Grandmother Emilia also came up with them and it was extra special to be able to visit with her. Unfortunately, I had to work that night so I couldn't make it to their graduations (8am and 10am). I am still so proud of them for being such wonderful people and granduating for the Y is pretty spectacular too. Congratulations Pablo, Israel, and Maribel.







This is my Grandmother Emilia. I love her. I only wish we could have had more time. She was one of my first "patients". One of the summers that I spent with my grandparents she had jumped out of the RV and step landed on a nail. I don't remember all the details but I remember her almost passing out and me pulling the nail out and cleanning the wound. Looking back, it was a miracle I didn't pass out.





Shes got the touch. Tyson fell asleep in her arms. She was holding him and before I knew it, he was out.




I snuck this adorable picture of Tyson painting eggs Wednesday. He made a mess, but was really enjoying himself. I feel bad that I completely forgot to take pictures of the rest of the kids. That's what I get for worrying about messes.

No comments:

Post a Comment