Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Dinner

Eden and I agreed that Zuzet's Butterfly cookie was our Favorite.




Just when I thought the day couldn't have been any better, my cousin/long lost sister, came over with her boys. We really enjoyed their visit. Chance and Kaleb have grown so much since we last saw them. Thanks for making our dinner extra special.







Zuzet helping Tyson with his Resurrection Roll (Resurrection Rolls is one of our favorite Easter Traditions). Just for journaling sake I will list our Easter Traditions for FUN...



10. Eating Candy (Apparently our Bunny doesn't bring enough of it)
9. Easter Egg Hunt
8. Ham and Funeral Potatoes for dinner
7. Painting Eggs

6. Dying Eggs (very different from painting)

5. Making my boys wear matching clothes. (This is getting harder and harder)

4. Going to Grandma Nottage or Medina (This was our first year that we didn't get to see either of our them)

3. Church isn't so much a "Tradition" because we are there every week but I do love hearing testimonies of the Atonement and Resurrection. I love focusing on the JOY the Savior and Heavenly Father offer.

2. Resurrection Rolls (We bake Marshmallows in Crescent Rolls and tell the story of the Resurrection)

1. Spring/Sunshine/Flowers all evidence of the Beauty all Around and the Light of the World.








1 comment:

  1. Enjoyed your blog thanks for sharing it with me.Mine is kemplekottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete