Thursday, January 6, 2011

New Year

Happy New Year!!!
As I was cleaning out papers, I found an empty 2010 Goal list. I realized that I haven't been very good at making New Year Resolution goals and I have decide that I would like to make some goals for 2011. I am good with list and I am even better at them when I see them. So here it is my goals for 2011.

1. Provide a happy loving home where my family and I find Joy in each other and the Gospel.
2. Read scriptures everyday.
3. Exercise 5x week.
4. "Take the Best of who I am, and serve those around me"
5. Cook one new recipe each week. (This one sounds easy but it might be my hardest one)
6. Write more letters and Thank You's
7. Be grateful everyday
8. Be unfailing in my personal prayers.
9. Take and Pass the RNC test.
10. Floss everyday
11. Eat better (I'm getting a late start on this one...)
12. Save more.

I am happy to report that my kids have their own goals to read the scriptures everyday. This past week they have been champions at keeping me on track with the scriptures. So the first thing I would like to be grateful for is my kids and my husband. It is because of them that I want to be better. I learn from them everyday. Even on days when I feel like no one appreciates anything mom's do, I find Joy that they are mine.

1 comment:

  1. Hi I just found your blog. Your kids are so cute and I miss having them next door. I can't believe all of the snow you are living in. I bet the kids love it. Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete